HP LaserJet P1505n Driver Download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32bit/64bit): HP Laserjet P1505n is a multifunctional printer that can print, scan, copy and fax. This printer is highly recommended for home users and office settings. However, installing and activating the driver is a bit complicated. In this post, we will explain how to install and activate HP LaserJet P1505n driver on your computer.
The drivers of the printer are the most important thing to be installed as they provide you with the required performance. And if you are facing any issue in installing or downloading the drivers of HP LaserJet P1505n then don’t panic. You can easily fix the error by following the below-mentioned steps.
About HP LaserJet P1505n Printer:
The HP LaserJet P1505n printer is a monochrome laser printer that can produce high-quality text and graphics documents. The maximum print speed of this printer is up to 24 pages per minute (ppm) for letter-sized paper and 23 ppm for A4 paper size. It produces high-quality prints with a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
This printing machine can handle various paper types such as envelopes, labels, transparencies, postcards, and plain papers. The maximum media size supported by this printer is A4 or legal, with a minimum media size of 76 x 127 mm. The standard connectivity technology used by the HP Laserjet P1505n printer is IEEE 802.3 10BaseT Ethernet interface and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port interface technology.
HP LaserJet P1505n Driver Download For Windows 11/10/8 & Mac:
- To download the HP LaserJet P1505n driver, you need to follow a simple steps:
- First Open Hp official Website
- Then Select a printer support and enter HP LaserJet P1505n model Name
- After Selet the oprting system on your computer.
- Then Scroll Down, Clck the HP LaserJet P1505n printer Drive to download
After save the download file , Then double click to install HP LaserJet P1505n printer driver on your computer
Steps To Install the driver of HP LaserJet P1505n Printer:
First, you need to download the latest driver of HP LaserJet P1505n printer.
- After downloading the driver, you will need to open the zip file and extract the contents.
- Then, open the folder that you have extracted and open the setup file.
- Now, you need to follow the instructions that are given by the driver installer.
- Once the installation process is completed, close the application and restart your computer.
How to Install HP LaserJet P1505n Driver Using INF Driver:
Below is installing the latest version of the HP LaserJet P1505n driver using INF driver files. This will ensure that you have the required drivers for your device ready for use on your computer.
- Make sure the printer is turned on and in a ready state.
- Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
- Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
- Go to Device Manager (right-click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel) Right-click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
- Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
- If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version, go to “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer” Click “Have Disk”
- Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
HP LaserJet P1505 Printer Toner Cartridge Details:
Your HP LaserJet P1505 printer is designed to work with original HP 36A toner cartridges. Only original HP CB436A, CB436D toner cartridges can provide the results your printer was engineered to deliver.
HP 36A (CB436A) Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge:
- Colour: Black
- Cartridge yield (approx): 2,000 pages
- HP Printer compatibility: HP LaserJet M1120, M1522
HP 36A (CB436D) Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges, 2 pack:
- Colour: Black
- Cartridge yield (approx) per cartridge: 2,000 pages
- HP Printer compatibility: HP LaserJet M1522
Hp Laserjet p1505n printer review:
The HP LaserJet P1505n printer is a monochrome laser printer that prints at up to 19 pages per minute. The printer has a 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet output bin. It also includes an automatic document feeder for scanning or copying multi-page documents. The HP LaserJet P1505n retails for around $200.
I have been using the HP LaserJet P1505n printer for about six months now, and I have been very happy with it. The print quality is excellent, and it prints quickly too. Plus, the built-in dup lexer is a great time-saver.
Overall, I highly recommend the HP LaserJet P1505n printer. It’s an excellent value for the price, and it will definitely save you time and money in the long run.
This was a brief guide on how to install and activate HP LaserJet P1505n drivers. You can also refer the official website of HP for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I setup my HP LaserJet P1505?
- Unpack the printer.
- Check the contents of the box.
- Install the print cartridge.
- Connect the power cord.
- Turn on power.
- Load plain paper.
How do I reset my HP Laserjet p1505n printer?
- Turn off the printer.
- Hold the “GO” and “Cancel” buttons at the same time.
- Press and release the power button while still holding the “Go” and “Cancel” buttons.
- Release the “Go” and “Cancel” buttons after about 6 seconds after you press the power button.
How do I reset my HP Laserjet p1505?
- Follow these steps to reset the product:
- Press the Power switch on the back of the product to turn it on. …
- Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet, and then wait 30 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet, and then press the Power switch on the back of the product to turn it on.
- hp laserjet p1505n driver for windows 7
- p1505 printer driver download for windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 hp laserjet p1505n driver
- driver p1505n free download
- 64 bit hp laserjet p1505n driver download windows 7
- 32-bit hp laserjet p1505n driver windows 7