How to hp laserjet p2015 driver for windows 10/7/8 (32/64) bit free download: Hewlett Packard Company launched its latest printer, and the most popular one is HP LaserJet P2015. It is an innovative and powerful printer that anyone can use. The new model comes with advanced features and is equipped with various accessories. It has a fast scanning speed and a high-resolution quality. Let’s look at the details of the new LaserJet P2015 driver and how to install the same.
About hp laserjet p2015 Printer:
HP LaserJet P2015 is a Printer that produces high-quality printouts and comes with a speed of 27 ppm, which helps deliver fast printouts. It comes with an inbuilt tray that can hold up to 250 sheets. It supports both Mac and Windows operating systems. Apart from printing, it also supports many additional features like copying and scanning documents. The HP LaserJet P2015 Driver is necessary to function correctly on your computer device.
Users who have lost the CD drive or damaged it can download the driver files using this post. We have provided direct links to download HP LaserJet 2015 driver in this article below to make things easier.
Also Check : HP Laserjet P1007 Printer Driver
Hp laserjet p2015 Printer Computer Requirements:
The computer must meet the minimum requirements to ensure a proper driver download.
- Your Windows 7 (32/64bit), Windows 10 (32/64bit), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and windows vista should be 32 or 64 bit.
- You need to have a hard disk space of 500GB.
- The RAM should be at least 2GB.
- Install an Intel Dual core processor or any later version.
How To Download Hp laserjet p2015 Printer On Windows7/8/10 and Mac Steps:
If you have HP Laserjet P2015, you can install the driver on your computer. Here are some steps that will help you to download it.
- Go To The Official Website Of the HP Laserjet P2015 Driver.
- If you want to install it, you need to download it first. You can go to the official website of the HP Laserjet P2015 driver and get the driver there. Ensure that you have selected your operating system to do the download process faster.
- Download Section And Select Your Operating System
- The second step is to select your operating system to use a compatible version of this printer driver software.
After Scroll Down to “Click HP LaserJet P2015 Printer Driver Download”
- Then Double Click to install HP LaserJet P2015 Printer Driver Install Your Computer.
How To Install Hp laserjet p2015 Printer On Windows 7/8/10 and Mac Steps:
First, connect the USB cable between HP laserjet p2015 and your computer.
- On the control panel of your printer, you need to press the setup button > network button > wireless setup wizard> then you will find out the SSID of your printer > enter WEP key on the keyboard which is located on your printer control panel.
- After that, open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers. Click Add a printer.
- Under Hardware and Sound, click Add a printer. If prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Then follow further instructions to complete.The installer will analyze your PC for compatibility with hp laserjet p2015 driver software and download it if it is compatible with your windows 10/7/8 (32/64) bit PC operating system version.
Also Check : HP Laserjet P2015 driver
Hp laserjet p2015 attention light blinking
If you’re having trouble getting your HP LaserJet P2015 Printer to work, you might want to check the attention light on the printer. If it is blinking, there is a problem with the printer that should be investigated and solved.The attention light will blink for the following reasons.
- Top cover is open.
- Toner cartridge is not installed correctly.
- The paper tray is not seated correctly or has been removed.
- There is a paper jam.
- Ensure that all of these things are correctly installed or closed before trying to print again.
Hp laserjet p2015 Printer Review:
The total printing speed of HP P2015 is about 27 pages per minute. This printer uses LaserJet P2015 Series PCL6 print technology, and the printer quality is about 600 x 600 DPI.
- The printer’s resolution can be improved by installing a higher version driver for the printer.
- The paper handling capacity of this model is up to 250 sheets of plain paper and 10 envelopes.
The duty cycle for HP LaserJet P2015 is about 150,000 pages per month. For connectivity, this model uses USB and parallel ports as standard interfaces.
- The PCL6 emulation only and printer commands language used in this model are PCL 6, JPL, PostScript 3, PDF 1.4, etc.
Hence, we can have a wide variety of drivers compatible with this model from various sources online, downloading websites like hp-drivers-setup.com, or any other third-party setup sites that offer free downloads and guides on how to install them readily available on Google searches or YouTube videos, etc.
Also Check: Canon Pixma Mg2522 Printer Driver Download
Hp Laserjet P2015 Cartridge Details:
There are many compatible toner cartridges available for this HP LaserJet P2015 printer. Some of these toner cartridge models include:
- HP 12A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge Q2612A
- HP Compatible C7115X 15X Toner Cartridge
- Printrite C7115A (15A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge for HP
- Printrite C7115X (15X) Compatible High Yield Black Toner Cartridge for HP
Features of Hp laserjet p2015
It is a monochrome laser printer. The print speed of this printer is up to 27 ppm, with a resolution of 1200 dpi effectual output. It has an input capacity of up to 350 sheets and a monthly duty cycle of 50000 pages.
Whether you work in a small office with fewer than five employees or a medium-sized office with about 30 staff members, the HP LaserJet P2015 printer is an excellent pick. It has an average printing speed and resolution, so you can expect to print up to 27 pages per minute. The toner cartridges in this machine have a high capacity too, which means that it’ll be able to handle the needs of your busy workplace. However, suppose you’re looking for a versatile machine that can print documents in color and offer borderless printing options. In that case, we recommend browsing our list of the best printers for small businesses instead.
How to install a printer on Windows 10
- You’ll need the CD that came with your printer (easiest if you can find it on the printer’s original packaging). If you don’t have it, Amazon has several CDs for less than $2.
- If possible, download and run the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website before installing. Some manufacturers may provide updated drivers through software updates, but others may not provide updates and require you to obtain them manually by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
How do I install a printer driver on Windows 7?
- Click Device Manager > View each device listed under the Printer category. Double-click it for details about how the device is connected and what type of HP LaserJet p2015dn driver you need to install. From Device Manager in older versions of Windows: Open Run from Start Menu or press key (Win) + R, type dxdiag, and hit Enter Open System menu > Hardware tab first if available for additional information about your device.
Search Related Topic:
- hp laserjet p2015 driver for windows 10
- laserjet p2015 driver download for windows 10
- p2015 printer driver for windows 10 64-bit
- p2015 hp laserjet driver free download for windows 7
- hp laserjet p2015 printer driver free download
- wireless setuphp laserjet p2015