HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver For Windows: Are you looking for printer drivers for HP Officejet Pro 9010? If yes, then you have come to the right place. This article will learn how to download and install HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer driver.
About HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer :
HP Officejet Pro 9010 is a LaserJet multifunction printer. Suppose you have HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer. In that case, you should know that it is compatible with Windows 7/8, Windows Vista, and MAC operating system. The HP Officejet Pro 9010 features that will make your printing task easier. The main features of this printer include network connectivity, duplex printing, an automatic 2-sided document feeder, and network and wireless capabilities.
The HP Officejet Pro 9010 is designed to print multiple documents in one single print job. In this case, the total time required to complete the print job will depend on the size of the pages and the number of pages you want to print. You are already aware that the cost of printing depends on the size of the documents you are printing. Therefore, before printing the documents, you should consider which size you will print. Some online resources will help you calculate the cost of printing based on the size of the documents.
Also Check: HP Laserjet P3005n Driver
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer PC Requirement:
Your computer must meet certain requirements to use the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer. Your computer must have a USB port and run Windows 10, 8.1, or 7. Additionally, your computer’s operating system must be up to date and include the latest security updates from Microsoft. Finally, your computer must have at least 2 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free hard drive space.
How To Download HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Driver:
- Open your web browser and navigate to the HP website.
- Click on the Support & Drivers link at the top of the page.
- Type “Officejet Pro 9010” in the search bar and press Enter.
- Select your Operating System from the list of options.
- After Click To “ Download HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Printer Driver”
- Once the driver has been downloaded, open it up and follow the on-screen instructions to install it onto your computer.
How To Install HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Driver On Windows7/8/10:
- The first step is to ensure that your computer meets the system requirements.
- Your computer must have a USB port, an internet connection, and be running Windows 7 or later.
- Once you have verified that your computer meets these requirements, you can begin the installation process by downloading the software from https://support.hp.com/in-en.
- After the software has been downloaded, please open it and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable, turn it on, and wait for it to
They appear in the list of devices. If prompted, select your printer from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing it. That’s all there is to it! Now you can start using your new printer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Printer Features:
- the great printing speed of up to 12 pages per minute.
- It has a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- a duplex printing option that will let you print on both sides of the paper.
- can connect wirelessly.
- It has a maximum resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- compatible with different operating systems such as Windows, Mac, and Linux.
So, in this article, I have explained to you the installation of HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer drivers. If you cannot download and install the printer driver, you should try the other alternative methods. In this case, you will have to contact the customer care team, and they will help you get the correct driver.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 to my computer?
- Install the HP Smart app to complete setup and support.
- Install the printer software and drivers.
- Create an HP account and register your printer.
- Connect your printer to Wi-Fi, load paper, and install cartridges.
How do I install HP OfficeJet driver?
- Visit HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- Enter your printer name in the search box – you should be able to find your printer name on the outer shell of your printer. Click Enter.
- Select the HP Universal Print Driver from the available driver options.
How do I reset my HP 9010 printer?
- Cold Reset to restore settings. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the.
- Printer Maintenance.
- Touch Restore.
- A message appears, stating what settings will be restored. Touch Continue.
Related Search Topics :
- hp Officejet pro 9010 driver windows 10
- Officejet pro 9010 driver windows 7
- hp pro 9010 driver mac
- hp Officejet pro 9010 driver is unavailable
- pro 9010 wireless setup
- hp Officejet pro 9010 setup
- pro 9010 series pcl-3 driver
- hp Officejet pro 9010 specs